A blog dedicated to ranting and raving in a barely coherent manner

A blog dedicated to ranting and raving in a barely coherent manner



Saturday, 25 June 2011

Homage to Dan

hom·age/ˈ(h)ämij/Noun
1. Special honor or respect shown publicly.
2. Formal public acknowledgment of feudal allegiance

Dan's a guy a went through ATC college with.  He's more than 10 years younger than me (and thus hasn't wasted decade of his life not earning money being an ATC) and I sat by him in all our ATC theory classes.  Pretty soon I'd managed to convince him that I was a weird and perverted freak (it wasn't hard, I just acted normally). 

One day Dan ate fish 'n chips for every meal.  Another day he ate a whole roast chicken for lunch.

This is a homage to Dan, which probably only amuses me, but it's my blog so I can do whatever I like.


EXHIBIT ONE: Dan likes Beiber (or someone hacks his facebook account: respect!)
 I'll add to this blog as I collate more evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment